7 Fun Ways to Light Up the Season With Inexpensive Holiday Fun
The holiday season is all about spreading joy, making memories, and celebrating with loved ones. If you’re looking to host a memorable holiday party without breaking the bank, you’ve come to the right place. Big Fun Photo Booth, your go-to rental company, has some fantastic and budget-friendly ideas to light up your holidays. We always do our part with reasonable pricing. In this blog, we’ll share 7 fun ways to add a touch of magic to your festivities while keeping costs in check. Get ready for some cheap holiday fun with party ideas that will make your event unforgettable!
Cheap Holiday Fun Countdown
1. DIY Holiday Decor:
Decorating your party venue doesn’t have to be expensive. Embrace your creative side and craft your own holiday decorations. You can make paper snowflakes, string up popcorn garlands, or create homemade ornaments. These personalized touches will add charm to your space without breaking the bank.
2. Festive Photo Booth Backdrops:
Big Fun Photo Booth can help you set up the perfect holiday-themed photo booth with affordable backdrops. You can choose from a variety of festive backgrounds, from snowy winter wonderlands to cozy, rustic scenes. Your guests will love taking memorable pictures that capture the spirit of the season.
3. Cookie Decorating Station:
Cheap holiday fun never tasted do good. Host a cookie decorating station with an assortment of cookies, frostings, and toppings. It’s a fun and cost-effective activity that everyone will enjoy. Use holiday-themed cookie cutters to make your cookies extra special.
4. White Elephant Gift Exchange:
For an entertaining gift exchange that won’t break the bank, organize a White Elephant gift exchange. Encourage guests to bring quirky, inexpensive items they no longer need. It’s a hilarious way to exchange gifts and create lasting memories.
5. Budget-Friendly Catering:
Save money on catering by opting for a potluck-style meal. Ask your guests to bring their favorite holiday dishes, and you’ll have a delightful spread of homemade food that adds a personal touch to your event.
6. Ugly Sweater Contest:
Host an ugly sweater contest and encourage your guests to wear their most creatively hideous holiday sweaters. You can even offer small, inexpensive prizes for the best (or worst!) sweater. It’s a fun way to keep the dress code casual and entertaining.
7. DIY Party Favors:
Create your own party favors that match your holiday theme. You can make simple and budget-friendly party favors like handmade ornaments, mini hot cocoa kits, or personalized holiday-themed candles. Your guests will appreciate the thoughtful gesture.
Conclusions About Cheap Holiday Fun:
You don’t have to spend a fortune to have a memorable holiday party. By incorporating these cheap holiday party ideas, you can create a festive and fun atmosphere without straining your budget. Big Fun Photo Booth is here to help you light up your holidays with our affordable and customizable photo booth options. Embrace the spirit of the season, make cherished memories, and enjoy the company of your loved ones, all while staying within your budget. Cheers to a joyful and budget-friendly holiday celebration!
About Big Fun Photo Booth
Big Fun Photo Booth has been adding joy and laughter to north Florida for since 2017. Whether you want to make memorable a birthday, wedding, holiday event, or a party, we can help. Our pricing is the most competitive in the Jacksonville or St. Augustine region. We use the latest technology in our camera, our touchscreen monitor, and in our printer. You can customize your backgrounds and there are branding and customization options for all at the bottom of the photo strips. The owner is also going to be your attendant, so you can expect fun and professionalism.
Your Guide to How Many Hours to Rent a Photo Booth
In the world of event planning and entertainment, there are few things as exciting and versatile as a photo booth. Photobooths have become a staple at weddings, corporate events, birthdays, and various other gatherings. They offer a unique way to capture memories, create keepsakes, and, most importantly, have a lot of fun. But have you ever wondered how much time you should allocate for your photobooth rental? Well, the answer is that it depends on various factors such as the number of guests, the type of event, and the flow of activities. Our photobooth rental hourly guide will help you and your photobooth professional determine the best number of hours needed and the best time to block out time for the photobooth.
If you’re renting your wedding or special event photobooth in Jacksonville area from Big Fun, we have two times to pick from: 2-hours for $469 and 3-hours from $569. These rates include prints and digital. If you have under 50 guests attending, I suggest that 2 hours is plenty of time. Any amount of guests over that, and we might want to have 3 hours to accommodate all you guests. No one wants to miss a chance to get the beloved photo strip due to us being closed.
Guest Count Matters for Rental Time
One of the primary factors that determine the ideal rental time for your photo booth is the number of guests attending your event. The more guests you have, the more time you’ll want to allocate for the photo booth. Why? Because with more people, there will likely be longer queues and a greater demand for photo booth time. You want to ensure that all your guests get a chance to create their memorable moments.
A good rule of thumb is to allocate approximately 2-3 minutes per group of guests in the photo booth. This allows for a comfortable pace, ensuring that each group can take multiple shots, switch props, and get creative with their poses. So, if you have a larger guest list, consider extending your rental time to accommodate everyone.
Event Type and Flow
The type of event you’re hosting plays a significant role in determining how much time you should allocate for the photo booth. For example, a wedding will have a different flow compared to a corporate conference or a birthday party.
Let’s take a wedding as an example. Weddings are filled with various rituals and activities, such as the introduction of the wedding party, the first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, and more. Each of these moments is a great opportunity for your guests to use the photo booth and create lasting memories.
To make the most of your photo booth at a wedding, consider the flow of events and schedule your rental time accordingly. For instance, you might want to have the booth available during the cocktail hour, after dinner, and throughout the dancing portion of the evening. This way, guests can use it at different stages of the celebration.
Buffet or Sit-Down Dinner Timing
If your event includes a meal, whether it’s a buffet or a sit-down dinner, the timing of this meal can affect your photo booth rental. During dinner, many guests will be occupied with eating and socializing, which may mean fewer people using the photo booth.
To optimize your rental time, consider scheduling the photo booth for the pre-dinner or post-dinner period. This allows guests to enjoy the booth when they are not busy with their meals. You can also have it open during the transition between courses or as a delightful distraction for those waiting for their turn at the buffet.
Other Rituals and Activities
Beyond the main activities like dinner and dancing, many events have additional rituals and special moments that can affect photo booth rental time. For instance, at a birthday party, you may have a cake-cutting ceremony or a toast to the guest of honor. These moments can be excellent opportunities for photo booth fun.
Consider creating a timeline for your event that includes these rituals, and allocate photo booth time accordingly. This ensures that your guests can capture the essence of every special moment throughout the event.
In conclusion, customizing the rental time for your photo booth is essential to make the most of this fantastic entertainment feature. It all depends on the number of guests you have, the type of event you’re hosting, the timing of meals and other activities, and any special rituals associated with your occasion. By carefully planning and adjusting the rental duration to suit your event’s unique needs, you’ll ensure that your guests have a blast and leave with cherished memories captured in those photo booth snapshots.
Ask The Hard Questions Of Your Jacksonville Photobooth Vendor
As a wedding planner looking to hire a photobooth vendor in Jacksonville, Florida, you may want to ask the following questions to ensure you choose the right vendor for your event:
Top Ten Questions for Photobooth Vendors
- How long have you been providing photobooth services for weddings and events?
- Can you provide references or testimonials from previous clients?
- What types of photobooths do you offer (e.g., open-air, enclosed, mirror, etc.)?
- Are there any customization options for the photobooth, such as backdrops, props, or branding?
- What are the dimensions of the photobooth and how much space is required for setup?
- Can you provide a sample of the photo print layout, and is it customizable with our names, wedding date, and theme?
- Do you offer digital copies of the photos, and how are they delivered to us (e.g., online gallery, USB drive, etc.)?
- How many hours are included in your standard photobooth package, and what is the cost for additional hours if needed?
- Is there an attendant provided to assist guests with the photobooth during the event?
- Do you provide any insurance or liability coverage for your services?
Ten More Questions for Photobooth Vendors
- What is your policy for setup and breakdown, and how long does it typically take?
- Can you accommodate any special requests, such as a specific theme, props, or accessibility requirements?
- What is your backup plan in case of equipment failure or other unforeseen issues during the event?
- How far in advance do we need to book your services, and what is your cancellation policy?
- Are there any travel fees or additional costs for events in Jacksonville or the surrounding area?
- Do you offer any package deals or discounts if we’re also using your services for other aspects of our wedding (e.g., photography, videography)?
- What forms of payment do you accept, and what is your payment schedule like (deposit, final payment, etc.)?
- Can we see a demo of the photobooth or examples of your work at other events?
- How do you handle guest flow and wait times for the photobooth during the event?
- Is there a limit to the number of prints per session, or can guests take as many photos as they’d like?
Asking these questions will help you gather important information to make an informed decision when selecting the right photobooth vendor for your wedding.
About Big Fun Photo Booth
Since 2017, Big Fun Photo Booth has been serving up the laughs and the memories. As a local vendor, we know the Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and north Florida venues and people. And it is Big Fun. We have the largest photo booth enclosure you can get. We have texting of images. We have unlimited, beautiful prints. We have awesome lighting for every skin type. We have great props. We have SMS and email capabilities. And we know how to have a good time. Our attendant is lively, humorous, and professional. Give us a call at 904 477-9995 or email email@example.com. We accept all major credit cards and have easy payment terms. Plus our prices can’t be beat. We pride ourselves on offering a great value, not gouging the wedding party or the party organizer. Let’s have Big Fun!
Make Your North Florida Event Unforgettable
Are you planning a special event in North Florida and want to make it unforgettable for your guests? Look no further than BFF Booth, the premier photobooth company in the north Florida region! What is north Florida? Not, it’s not southern Georgia. Close, but no. North Florida means Jacksonville, which is the largest city in the US by square miles. It also includes St. Johns county. Home to great golf courses like Sawgrass, TPC, and the course at the Ponte Vedra Beach Inn and Club. Of course, St. Augustine is a wonderful place to have an event. The parking is rough, but worth it. North Florida also means Clay County. We have done a ton of weddings and special events in Clay. Finally, to us at Big Fun Photo Booth, places like Amelia Island and Fernandina Island put the north in north Florida as they sit well above Jacksonville. Close to the Georgia border, these two towns offer great venues to make your event unforgettable. Google it and see.
Major North Florida Towns and Cities and Their Famous Attractions
– Famous For: Jacksonville is Florida’s largest city and is known for its vibrant arts scene, NFL team (Jacksonville Jaguars), and beautiful coastline. It’s also famous for the Jacksonville Jazz Festival, one of the largest jazz festivals in the United States.
– Best Venues for an Event: The Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center and the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena are excellent choices for events and conferences. For outdoor events, Metropolitan Park offers a scenic setting along the St. Johns River.
– Tourist Tips: Be sure to explore the Riverside and Avondale neighborhoods for trendy shops and restaurants. Don’t miss the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens and take a river cruise to experience the city from a different perspective.
– Famous For: Tallahassee is the capital of Florida and known for its rich history, being one of the oldest European settlements in the state. It’s famous for its beautiful canopy roads and numerous oak-lined streets.
– Best Venues for an Event: The Donald L. Tucker Civic Center and the Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park are popular choices for events. For a unique venue, consider the Mission San Luis, a reconstructed Spanish colonial village.
– Tourist Tips: Explore the Florida State Capitol and the Museum of Florida History to learn about the state’s past. Nature lovers will enjoy the nearby Apalachicola National Forest and Wakulla Springs State Park.
– Famous For: Gainesville is home to the University of Florida and is known for its lively college town atmosphere. It’s famous for its strong ties to the Gator Nation and the Florida Gators sports teams.
– Best Venues for an Event: The Stephen C. O’Connell Center and the Santa Fe River Ranch are popular event venues in Gainesville. The historic Thomas Center is also a charming option for smaller gatherings.
– Tourist Tips: Visit the Butterfly Rainforest at the Florida Museum of Natural History and take a stroll around the picturesque campus of the University of Florida. For outdoor enthusiasts, explore nearby Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park.
4. **St. Augustine**
– Famous For: St. Augustine holds the title of the oldest continuously occupied European settlement in the United States. It’s famous for its Spanish colonial architecture, historic landmarks, and beautiful beaches.
– Best Venues for an Event: The Lightner Museum, housed in the former Alcazar Hotel, offers a unique event space. The Castillo de San Marcos, a historic fort, also hosts events with a historic backdrop.
– Tourist Tips: Take a walking tour of the historic district and visit attractions like the Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park and the St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum. Explore the charming shops and cafes along St. George Street.
– Famous For: Pensacola is known for its stunning white-sand beaches and rich maritime history. It’s famous for the Blue Angels, the U.S. Navy’s flight demonstration squadron, which is based here.
– Best Venues for an Event: The Pensacola Bay Center and Sanders Beach-Corinne Jones Resource Center are popular choices for events. For a beachside event, consider Casino Beach or Plaza de Luna.
– Tourist Tips: Visit the National Naval Aviation Museum to see an impressive collection of aircraft and catch a Blue Angels practice session if you’re lucky. Explore the historic downtown area and try some delicious seafood at local restaurant.
6. **Amelia Island**
– Famous For: Amelia Island is a beautiful barrier island known for its pristine beaches, rich history, and charming Victorian architecture. It’s famous for hosting the annual Amelia Island Concours d’Elegance, a prestigious classic car event.
– Best Venues for an Event: The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island and the Omni Amelia Island Resort are popular choices for hosting events on the island. For a unique outdoor venue, consider Fort Clinch State Park or one of the beachfront locations.
– Tourist Tips: Take a stroll through Fernandina Beach’s historic district and explore the unique shops and restaurants. Visit Fort Clinch State Park to experience the island’s natural beauty and learn about its military history. Don’t miss the chance to spot wild horses on Cumberland Island, accessible by ferry from Amelia Island.
Amelia Island is a gem on Florida’s northeastern coast, offering a blend of relaxation, history, and natural beauty, making it a perfect destination for both events and tourists.
Please note that event venues and attractions might change over time, so it’s always a good idea to check the latest information before planning a trip or event.
About Big Fun Photo Booth
At BFF Booth, we know how important it is to create a fun and memorable experience for your guests. That’s why we offer a fully customizable photobooth experience that’s tailored to your specific event. From the prints to the props to the background, we’ll work with you to create the perfect photobooth experience that your guests will love. One of the things that sets BFF Booth apart is our wide selection of props. We have everything from silly hats and glasses to mustaches and lips on a stick. We even have custom props that can be designed specifically for your event, such as branded props featuring your company logo or wedding-themed props for your big day. But that’s not all – we also offer a wide range of backgrounds, including virtual backdrops that allow your guests to be transported to any location or setting they desire. Want to take a group photo on a beach in Hawaii? No problem! Our virtual backdrops can make it happen. And of course, we can’t forget about the prints. Our photobooths come equipped with high-quality printers that produce beautiful, professional-grade prints that your guests will cherish for years to come. Plus, we offer a variety of print sizes and styles to choose from, so you can customize the prints to match the theme of your event. But don’t just take our word for it – check out our reviews to see what our past clients have to say about their BFF Booth experience. We consistently receive 5-star ratings for our exceptional customer service, high-quality prints, and overall fun and engaging photobooth experience. So if you’re looking to add a touch of fun and excitement to your North Florida event, look no further than BFF Booth. Contact us today to learn more about our customizable photobooth experience and book your event!