Ask The Hard Questions Of Your Jacksonville Photo Booth Vendor
As a wedding planner looking to hire a photo booth vendor in Jacksonville, Florida, you may want to ask the following questions to ensure you choose the right vendor for your event:
Top Ten Questions for Photo Booth Vendors
- How long have you been providing photo booth services for weddings and events?
- Can you provide references or testimonials from previous clients?
- What types of photo booths do you offer (e.g., open-air, enclosed, mirror, etc.)?
- Are there any customization options for the photo booth, such as backdrops, props, or branding?
- What are the dimensions of the photo booth and how much space is required for setup?
- Can you provide a sample of the photo print layout, and is it customizable with our names, wedding date, and theme?
- Do you offer digital copies of the photos, and how are they delivered to us (e.g., online gallery, USB drive, etc.)?
- How many hours are included in your standard photo booth package, and what is the cost for additional hours if needed?
- Is there an attendant provided to assist guests with the photo booth during the event?
- Do you provide any insurance or liability coverage for your services?
Another way to tell if you have a good photo booth vendor is to listen to their tone of voice during the phone call. Are they pleasant? Does it sound like they are having fun just talking about your event? Do they come across as social butterflies who can mix in well with your expected guests? They should sound excited about your event and look for ways to help you make it a success once the guests arrive.
Ten More Questions for Photo Booth Vendors
- What is your policy for setup and breakdown, and how long does it typically take?
- Can you accommodate any special requests, such as a specific theme, props, or accessibility requirements?
- What is your backup plan in case of equipment failure or other unforeseen issues during the event?
- How far in advance do we need to book your services, and what is your cancellation policy?
- Are there any travel fees or additional costs for events in Jacksonville or the surrounding area?
- Do you offer any photo booth package deals or discounts if we’re also using your services for other aspects of our wedding (e.g., photography, videography)?
- What forms of payment do you accept, and what is your payment schedule like (deposit, final payment, etc.)?
- Can we see a demo of the photo booth or examples of your work at other events?
- How do you handle guest flow and wait times for the photo booth during the event?
- Is there a limit to the number of prints per session, or can guests take as many photos as they’d like?
Asking these questions will help you gather important information to make an informed decision when selecting the right photo booth vendor for your wedding.
About Big Fun Photo Booth
Since 2017, Big Fun Photo Booth has been serving up the laughs and the memories. As a local vendor, we know the Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and north Florida venues and people. And it is Big Fun. We have the largest photo booth enclosure you can get. We have texting of images. We have unlimited, beautiful prints. We have awesome lighting for every skin type. We have great props. We have SMS and email capabilities. And we know how to have a good time. Our attendant is lively, humorous, and professional. Give us a call at 904 477-9995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept all major credit cards and have easy payment terms. Plus our prices can’t be beat. We pride ourselves on offering a great value, not gouging the wedding party or the party organizer. Let’s have Big Fun!